Learning ＆ Experience in Japan
■ Learning in Japan
Human Skills Academy offers various learning and contribution opportunities through the valuable experiences in Japan.
The following are examples of our past experience with French delegation. The tour is organized mainly for 2 objectives;
1.) Experience Japanese Business world in Tokyo
- Visit for supermarkets, distributions, interviews of persons in charge for their marketing, sales and criteria.
-. Visit for a junior school to have contact with students and teachers.
- Lectures on Japanese leadership by MBA professor in a university in Tokyo
- Visit for a manufacturing industry and meeting with leaders + dinner together
2) Learning tradition and mindset in Kyoto
- Visit for temples, Shrines, and Castles to understand Japanese history and Culture and how it influences the way of organizing business
- Meditation with Zen temple and listening to Zen teaching by a monac
- Tea ceremony, Japanese food - Mixture of traditional and modern aspects in Japan
- Free time, shopping, sightseeing
With this program, you can have deep and direct learning which gives you much wider point of you and lots of fun, and why not a good business chance for your job.